Subject: Letter
From: "Armenia Embassy" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2025 11:31:41 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are writing to inform you that the Urban Development Committee of the 
Republic of Armenia intends to expand the overall sectoral cooperation 
agenda with the Republic of Estonia. The following three priority directions 
of cooperation, having been proposed for the Estonian side’s kind 
consideration, are as follows:

-          Development of the main project for the relocation of Armenia,

-          Improving Technical Supervision of the Construction Process,

-          Digitization of Urban Development.

-

In view of the above, the Committee has presented the relevant proposals, 
which are attached herewith.

Attached herewith is also a list of sectoral bodies of the Estonian 
Government, contact points of which are kindly requested to discuss issues 
related to the development of the proposed agenda of cooperation.

The Committee is introducing

Mr. Erik Hovsepyan, Head of International Cooperation and Construction 
Investment Programmes Department, as a Contact Point for further 
undertakings.

E-mail: [email-masked]

Tel.` +374 11 621 736, mob. +374 99 266601

With Best Regards,

Encl.:

-          Proposals for the development of cooperation in the areas of 
architecture and construction between the Republic of Armenia and the 
Republic of Estonia

-          List of Estonian Government Institutions in the field of Urban 
Development

Embassy of the Republic of Armenia

      Tel.:+370 5 207 5040 <tel:%2B370%205%20207%205040> , +370 5 207 5041 
<tel:%2B370%205%20207%205040>

      Lenktoji g. 17, Vilnius